Sunday, May 8, 2011

An exciting summer


Back to the blog. I have tried this before, and I always have good intentions and zero follow through, so this is my last go at this thing. The reason I have decided that now is a good time to start this blog is because of the very, very exciting summer I am facing! For two weeks in May, I will be in my hometown in South Alabama working at my church and having cooking lessons from my momma (Lord knows I need them, I'll keep you posted on those). Then, on May 20 this guy....

      
       (Heyy Brother/ Soon to be roommate)
WILL BE GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL. It is crazy, and yes, we will be sharing an apartment next year, if I can continue to blog until then, I'm sure that will provide for some good material.

The day after graduation, I will be jetting off to this place...
(This would be Pamplona, Spain.. AH)

I will be studying Spanish in this wonderfully beautiful place for the month of June (get it? I'll Fly away?). This is the main reason for the blog, to document what I hope to be an amazing experience and my first time in Europe! I am too excited to even say much now, even though I am pretty nervous about the whole deal too. I mean, I'm living with a Spanish family? In a country where I am pretty shaky at the language (and shaky is pushing it). It should provide for some good material too I hope.

After that I will punish myself for all the fun I had in Spain my taking 9 credit hours of political science classes at school during the month of July and living alone!! sad huh? I guess I can deal with it for a month...

Well, until I actually have something to blog about... Buenos Dias!

And to leave you with my inspiration... 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! And jealous of course! Please keep up with this as best as possible.

    ReplyDelete